About Me

My Photo
Singapore
Hello, my name is Stacy and I'm from Singapore.

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Burt's Bees


Burt's Bee is one brand I'll always look at when visiting Sephora or Boots.



My favourite lipbalm in the world is Burt's Bees lipbalm! It may be a little pricey as compared to usual lipbalms but it works wonders. It keeps my lips hydrated. Definitely a must for winter! I've never tried other flavours but I always go for mango or pomegrenade.


My lips was getting chapped so badly during December and I forgot my lipbalm. I didn't want to get just any random lipbalm so I went on Amazon to look for a Burt's Bee one.

After browsing for a bit, I've decided that it's the best to get one of those gift sets that includes a lipbalm, cuticle cream, hand slave, 2 different hand creams and foot cream. About £11.00+, definitely worth it to me!


I love how this Almond & Milk hand cream is packaged. A tiny glass jar with a metal lid! 


The texture of the cream is kinda thick and it smells strongly of Almond. Sad to sad, I'm not a fan of the scent of Almond, unless it's roasted almond.

My favourite product to try in this set I purchased other than the lip balm was the lemon butter cuticle hand cream, it smells delicious and does a great job of fixing my horrible cuticles...which is now looking great.

The coconut foot cream was weird, the texture was really dense and sticky, like honey.


Thats it for now. I'll definitely try more Burt's Bees products in the future if possible, would love to get my hands on their face care stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment