About Me

My Photo
Singapore
Hello, my name is Stacy and I'm from Singapore.

Monday, 18 August 2014

H O M E


It has been 3 days since I've arrived in UK.




The last week in Singapore was weird. I started liking it more and thinking about the things I am going to miss.

On the day when I had to leave, it got kind of emotional. I was happy and sad to leave at the same time. I never would've thought that my friends would send me off, not that they are mean or anything but I've always imagined in my head that I am going to be at the airport with just my mother sending me off.

I entered the gate quickly as soon as I felt tears in my eyes because I knew I would start to cry if I stood there longer. I kept looking back at my friends as they waved back to me, it made me felt so sad. When I got on the plane I couldn't hold it back any longer. I sat there and let the tears flow.

I am honestly extremely happy and thankful to friends that met me before I left. Some of them even gave me gifts. It meant a lot to me because I've never had friends who made me felt as important.

I miss my dog a lot. I hope she is well and healthy when I return to Singapore.


Made a video consisting of random clips from my last week in Singapore. Please watch it and I hope you'll like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment