About Me

My Photo
Singapore
Hello, my name is Stacy and I'm from Singapore.

Thursday, 17 July 2014

Foremost

Hello, 

This blog is one of my 'little projects' to document my life for the next few months, or even years.


In a month's time my life will be changing drastically, I'll be moving to the UK. This is something I've been wanting since I was 17 and I can't believe that it's finally going to happen! (If everything goes smoothly)



It wasn't until May this year that thought of me actually leaving Singapore made me think. As much as I love UK, trying to live in a country where I did not grow up in will not be easy. I have been thinking about the things, places and people I will miss in Singapore and it made me feel weird inside because all I can see is my teenage self screaming: 
"GET ME OUT. I HATE THIS COUNTRY."


One thing that occupies a major part of my thought would be having to leave my precious dog, Sugar. I really do hope that she will still be well and healthy when I visit, even though I sort of mentally prepared myself that there would be a day when she wouldn't be there anymore. Thinking of that kills me.


To prepare for my move to UK, I have been tidying my room and putting things away. Planning to meet certain friends whom I care a lot about and stuff like that.



It really is weird thinking of all these.



Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment